8.07.2005

the battle is raging...

Aight... Being that I will no longer be around the presence of the academic elitistism at UCSD (as much as I used to anyways), I have come to the realization that my bullshitting skills, I mean college writing skills, will go unused and unpracticed until I finally decide to go back and get a graduates degree. If I keep these skills lying dormant for too long, I know that my writing will primarily consist of sentences composed mostly of three to four words. Of course I won't be on here busting out essays and all that every time I post, nor will I always have posts that are atleast one paragraph or one coherent sentence for that matter. So, here, I begin this blog, which as of right now has no direction. Just expect random thoughts and rants ranging from politics, hip hop, pop culture, the Filipino-American experience, social justice, and the latest on R Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet" parts 6-10 (read up on the Cliff Notes of parts 1-5, if you ain't knowing bout it). With that said, this will pretty much be a forum for my own intellectual masturbation. I'll try to post stuff up as often as possible, but we'll see how everything goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home