4.12.2006

Fuck Vans?

Drino Man - Fuck Vans

Here we go, a diss to the Pack's Vans advertisement jingle. I honestly don't really know why I am posting up this track by some guy from Alameda named Drino Man, called "Fuck Vans." I mean, the track is pretty garbage, it has a few parts worth chuckling for, and is there really a need to call out folks for sporting Vans? Drino Man even tries to bring up that rappers don't wear Vans (this cat must've not seen the footage of Mac Dre in Hawaii). But, just for this post, I will allow for an objective coverage of the Vans war. I don't care too much for Vans, nor do I despise them so much that I would create a diss track for it, thus I am able to maintain a bi-partisan stance on the issue and have a fair and balanced report.

Oh, and btw, this is the remix. I came upon this song first, and have yet to hear what the original sounds like.

And if you ain't really feelin the Vans posts, peep Too $hort's video for "Blow the Whistle"