8.09.2005

The Cool Collar Scholar


I got put up on game on Alameda's Trackademics a couple weeks ago as I was streaming my daily dose of Hard Knock Radio (peep the link and listen to July 15, which feature Trackademics as well as an interesting piece by Mumia regarding gradualist politics). I first caught a very unique remix to Ciaria's "Oh" featuring Ludacris, that blended well with the original song but maintained very different pace and feel to the song. After hearing some of his remix songs on the episode of Hard Knock Radio, I decided to dig more into what this youngin had to offer. What I happened to come up on, was a very diverse array of beats, with remixes from Jay Z to Keak da Sneak to Amerie to MIA. He's blessed a couple tracks off of the new Mistah F.A.B. (currently hitting folks with the slapper "Super Sick Wit It") album, ""Son of a P.I.M.P." as well as blessing Bored Stiff legend, Spank Pops, with beats for his new album. This cat is definitely doing his thing, and his remix album will be a delight to many ears awaiting a smooth dose of beats.

To get more info bout this cat, peep:

http://www.epiphanynow.com/affinitymusic
http://www.myspace.com/trackademics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home