5.16.2006

rupertspace.com

I posted this as a bulletin on Myspace, but just so more folks have a chance to peep it, here ya go:

Aight... ever since I found out News Corp bought out Myspace,, I had a sense that this site would fall under horrible leadership and eventually become as useful as FEMA. But now it seems as though its shaping up to be more like the NSA.

I was linked to two of my friends pages that were somehow deleted:

http://www.myspace.com/zandimusic
and
http://www.myspace.com/djmarkmarcelo

So, it is either censorship towards a few musicians that actually exude quality (as opposed to the gazillion wack ass independent musicians that bombard me with friend requests), or some hater is going around snitching (queue the hood rich "stop snitchin" shirts) on some friends of mine. I have been notified of other accounts being deleted for whatever reason, but this is some weak shit. Myspace has become the spot for independent musicians to get their music heard, and although I am still hating on the wack ones that keep wanting me to check out their mediocre music, there are those few that are capable of captivating my ears.

Also, I've heard of other bulletins being deleted for whatever reason, this one better not be one of them (I'm talkin to you Tom, or should I say Rupert Murdoch?).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This shit is wack. And I hear you on being bombarded by billions of mediocre myspace internet rappers.

May 17, 2006 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home