7.23.2006

"Vans" sneak peak and Mistah FAB giggin' with Slimer


The Wolfpack aka The Pack, have a trailer for the "Vans" song. Peep it. (spotted at differentkitchen, damn... when a dude from NY is getting Bay news faster than me, I know I need to step my game up)

The video is allegedly premiering on MTV and BET in 2-3 weeks. My prediction: this song is gonna blow up. Its catchy as fuck, the beat becomes imprinted into your head after the first listen, and its riding that hip-hop skater trend that Lupe's been getting on. Word is its already getting play throughout the nation, now it just needs to get that MTV audience, and these kids from Berkeley will be getting their shine. Honestly though, I'm not sure how their longevity will be. The other tracks I've heard from the group just ain't up to par with this commercial jingle. I could be wrong though.

Mistah FAB - Ghostride It

Fabby Davis Jr. revisits Ray Parker Jr. with the help of Sean T (producer of MD's "Feelin' Myself") to bring us this dumb stoopid track. This track is comedy. First person to show me a video of them ghost riding this whip gets a prize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home